AsProf group of companies consists of three independently operating companies.
“AsProf” İnsurance Agency LLC;
“AsProf Consulting” LLC
“AsProf Logistics” LLC
Backing its activity on the principles of “most favorite prices, good services and fair competition” within short period of time we managed to create close business ties with influential companies in the Republic of Azerbaijan.
The following is the representative list of the projects AsProf group of companies implemented:
- Medical insurance of personnel, KASKO and obligatory insurance of auto park of the Embassy of the State of Kuwait in Azerbaijan;
- Property, liability, construction risks insurance, KASKO and obligatory insurance of auto park of “AZERTUNEL”;
- KASKO insurance of cars of “AZ KIA Motors”;
- Medical and life insurance of personnel, KASKO and obligatory insurance of car park of “ESS-AZ”;
- Medical insurance of personnel, KASKO and obligatory insurance of car park, general liability insurance of “Trade Industrial Company”;
- KASKO and obligatory insurance of car park of “KRKA Tovarna Zdravil”s Representative office in Azerbaijan;
- Life insurance of personnel, KASKO and obligatory insurance of car park of “NANT”;
- Medical insurance of French lyceum’s learners;
- KASKO and obligatory insurance of car park of “SS Center”;
- Life insurance for personnel of “Araz Motors”;
- KASKO and obligatory insurance of car park of “Diplomat”;
- Complex insurance of auto park of “Network|, “AzEvrocar”, “Xazar Avto” and large number of other companies;
- Property, KASKO, life and other types of insurance for numerous of persons.
- Transportation by railroads and trucks of clinkers and cement produced by “Holcim” to city of Kaspi, Georgia;
- Transportation of raw materials by railroads and trucks to “NORM”
- Transportation by railroads and trucks of clinkers and cement produced by “Gazakh Cement Factory” to cities of Kaspi and Kavtiskhevi, Georgia, distribution of raw materials for cement production within Azerbaijan;
- Transportation of sand for “Tekhnosnab” from Mingechevir to Baku by railroads;
- Transportation of coal for “Arlind” from Tkibuli, Georgia to Baku, Azerbaijan.
- Expanding of sales channels and improvement of accident assessment methodology for “Standart Insurance” and “International Insurance Company”;
- Improvement of procurement procedures for “Trade and Industrial Company”;
- Optimization of insurance expenditures for “Avromed”;
- Improvement bookkeeping system with regard to social insurance obligations of “KredAgro” Non Bank Credit Organization;
- Improvement of financial management system, conducting recruitment and HR management, examination of documentation necessary for obtaining of work permits, support for legalization of expats for Representative Office of KEE Group in Azerbaijan.